– Do-it-yourself dryer kits from Amazon have been causing issues when used to clean air duct systems, leading to broken brushes inside the ducts.
– Consider hiring a professional air duct cleaning company like Vacuman to ensure proper cleaning of your dryer vent and the vent leading outside.
– The Beepberry is a new device developed by the founder of Pebble Smartwatch that collects messages and works like a BlackBerry, allowing connections with WhatsApp and iMessage.
– The Beepberry is described as an E-paper portable computer for hackers, available for $79, with a long battery life.
– Telly, a new company, offers a free 55-inch TV installed in your home, but with the condition that you will see ads at the bottom of the screen tailored to your habits.
– Google is developing a Dashcam feature for Android phones, even older models, which can be attached to your car’s dash and used for navigation and recording.
– Apple is introducing new accessibility features for cognitive, vision, hearing, and mobility needs, including a personal voice feature that creates a synthesized voice for those who can’t speak.
– Tesla owners in California have sued the company for reducing the driving range of Model S and Model X through automatic software updates, potentially requiring expensive battery replacements.
– Uber has filed a patent to use artificial intelligence for pre-matching drivers and passengers based on their preferences and needs, aiming to improve the overall rider experience.
– Apple and Google are collaborating on Bluetooth power tracking to address stalking and unwanted tracking by providing alerts when a device is possibly tracking for the wrong purpose.
– This collaboration aims to manage and limit the need for multiple tracking devices, allowing for seamless integration between different hardware systems.