1. Air Conditioner Maintenance:
– Clean the evaporator coil for efficient cooling.
– Check and wash the outdoor condenser to remove dirt and debris.
– Be cautious of electrical shocks and unplug before cleaning.
– Contact the service provider for assistance.
2. Google Account and Photos:
– Google will delete inactive accounts and their contents.
– Sign in to your account at least once every two years.
– Failure to sign in may result in the loss of photos and other stored items.
3. Transparent Solar Cells:
– Highly transparent solar cells have been developed.
– They have a transparency of 79% and can be placed anywhere.
– Can be used in consumer products like smartphones and electronics.
– Claimed to eliminate the need for chargers and power banks.
4. Tech Scam Alert:
– Canadians warned about a new tech scam involving text messages.
– Scammers claim to be family members needing phone repairs or bill payment.
– Respond by asking the person to call instead of texting.
5. Holographic Communication:
– Google’s Project Star Line introduces hologram technology.
– Utilizes artificial intelligence to create realistic holographic models.
– Allows for conversations without the need for cameras.
– AI generates holographic images based on data in Google’s database.
6. Facebook’s Fine and Chat GPT:
– Facebook (Meta) fined $1.3 billion by the European Union.
– EU’s stringent privacy rules violated.
– OpenAI considers withdrawing Chat GPT from Europe due to regulations.
7. AI App for Suicide Risk Detection:
– Woodlands College Park High School created Sui Sensor app.
– Uses AI to scan text for signs of suicide risk.
– Claims to predict suicide risk with 98% accuracy.
– Provides a contact list of local clinics for support.
8. Luxury iPhone Case:
– Caviar introduces a luxury iPhone 14 case made of 24K gold and a Rolex watch.
– Costing $245,000 CAD, it emphasizes luxury over functionality.